About Patrick Hickman
Patrick joined Cavanaugh & Thickens, LLC in 2018 as a law clerk. Upon successfully completing the Bar Exam this fall, he is officially an Attorney at the firm, and we are very grateful to have him on our team!
Patrick graduated from California State University, Northridge, in 2016 with a B.S. in Business Administration, Business Law. He then returned to Columbia, SC, to attend law school at the University of South Carolina and graduated in 2020. Patrick is a proud member of the South Carolina Association for Justice.
Born in Columbia, SC but raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, Patrick is a lifelong Gamecock fan. He enjoys watching sports, working out, and hanging out with his friends, family, and girlfriend.
- South Carolina – 2020
- United States District Court,
- District of South Carolina – 2020
- California State University,
- Northridge, B.S. Business Law – 2016
- University of South Carolina, J.D. – 2020
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch,
- Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs – 2023