About Patrick Hickman
Patrick joined Cavanaugh & Thickens, LLC in 2018 as a law clerk. Upon successfully completing the Bar Exam in 2020, he became a full-time attorney at the firm. We are very grateful to have him on our team.
Patrick graduated from California State University, Northridge, in 2016 with a B.S. in Business Administration, Business Law. He then returned to Columbia, SC, to attend law school at the University of South Carolina and graduated in 2020. Patrick is a proud member of the South Carolina Association for Justice.
Born in Columbia, SC, but raised in Salt Lake City, Utah, Patrick is a lifelong Gamecock fan. He enjoys watching sports, working out, and hanging out with his friends and family.
- South Carolina – 2020
- United States District Court
- District of South Carolina – 2020
- California State University, B.S. – 2016
- University of South Carolina, J.D. – 2020
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch – 2022-2024
- Personal Injury Litigation, Plaintiffs – 2023